Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Whom Can You Trust After a Damaging Loss in Your Miami Home?
It can be a considerable challenge to get the right processes started for your Miami home after a disaster. With so many layers of damaging effects after water, fire, and mold disasters – you need qualified professionals to arrive right away to begin restorative actions. Part of the promise that our SERVPRO team has always offered area residents was a fast response when it mattered the most. To accomplish this, we have continued to grow and expand our roster, talents, and available equipment to ensure that no customer waits longer than necessary for recovery.
Can a Fast Response Make Much of a Difference?
When you consider how active Miami is every day of the year, it is not surprising to consider that emergencies and loss incidents keep our SERVPRO professionals working around the clock. It is estimated that nearly half of businesses that close their doors following a disaster never reopen them. A prompt response to emergencies can help to prevent this in several ways, including:
- Reducing immediate property losses
- Allowing emergency services to occur within hours of the emergency
- Vital mitigation steps occurring after hours to maximize restoration efforts
Here along the coast, we must stay prepared for many threats to residences and commercial properties from the turbulent weather and fire, flood, water, and mold loss incidents. No matter what threatens your home or business, our team can help.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (305) 269-8900
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of South Miami arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.