Advanced Technology and Techniques
Effective Restoration and Recovery for Miami Homes Using Modern Approaches
There is a lot to be said about adages like “If it is not broken, do not fix it,” but that motto does not appeal to the constant improvement and growth that we strive to achieve. While many of our most traditional cleaning and restoration approaches are as valid today as they were decades ago, we are always looking for ways to make the recovery services we offer more efficient and less costly for the customer. It is this practice that has pushed us to be a leading team in the Miami area.
The Tools and Vehicles of Our Advanced Green Fleet
We have many trucks, trailers, and service vehicles that carry our equipment and personnel from one restoration task to another. These machines can make jobs run seamlessly, as the necessary tools and devices are readily available for our technicians nearby to the job site. Fewer wasted steps allow your Miami home to get restored much faster. Likewise, we have a 40’ RV bus that we use for temporary housing and as a mobile command center for our technicians responding to massive loss incidents throughout Florida and beyond.
Why Improve on What Works?
Our SERVPRO team has a mission to never become complacent with strategies, equipment, and products that are ‘good enough’ for the work we are doing. We strive to continue improving with:
- Educated technicians
- Fast responses
- Premier equipment
- Effective cleaning practices
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.