About SERVPRO of South Miami
Miles A. Early
Owners of SERVPRO of South Miami
Miami has always is known for its favorable climates, beautiful beaches, and as a premier destination for travelers from all walks of life. Our owner Miles Early has worked hard to build the reputation of our restoration team throughout the area over the past several decades, ensuring that whenever disaster struck a home or business, our professionals would be there quickly to help in every way that we can. As a locally owned and operated company, we not only have a heart for the communities we serve, but our SERVPRO team can mobilize quickly when emergencies occur.
From our work with the American Red Cross to our involvement in local organizations, non-profits, and programs, we work to give back to our communities and neighborhoods in every way that we can. We know that being an excellent restoration company does not always boil down to who has the best equipment or the best response times, even if We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster. Our customers have seen the heart in what we do for area homes and businesses, and it’s the same heart that we pour into bettering our city and surrounding areas.
We have a full roster of highly-trained IICRC-certified technicians representing all facets of the restoration and recovery industry. We also are part of a much grander Large Loss Recovery Team and national disaster response group that can help the entire state of Florida and beyond with substantial loss incidents, like the multiple hurricanes that have devastated the country over recent years.
With our experience and industry-leading equipment, our professionals can handle the effects of water, fire, mold, storms, flooding, and biohazardous emergencies. No matter the challenge your Miami area residential or commercial property faces, we can make it “Like it never even happened.”
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician