About SERVPRO of South Miami
Miles A. Early
Owners of SERVPRO of South Miami
SERVPRO of South Miami understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of South Miami specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of South Miami can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of South Miami.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician